I have been impressed wit the sheer number of Church websites there are. It seems as if many of them are quite new and have popped up in the last year or two. Here is a sampling of those I am aware of:
lds.org (new church website)
youth.lds.org (youth website)
providentliving.org (food storage and emergency preparedness site)
combattingpornography.org (site name tells all)
familysearch.org (site name tells all)
vineyard.lds.org (service opportunities to assist the Church workforce)
ldsces.org (website for the Church education system)
apps.lds.org/LeadershipPatterns (leadership pattern website for the Church workforce)
store.lds.org (online materials distribution)
lds.netdimensions.com (workforce learning site)
josephsmith.net (resources on Joseph Smith)
mormon.org (introductory site/ profiles of members)
radio.lds.org (official church internet radio station)
A pretty good number I would say - and I'm sure I don't have them all. This list doesn't include any unofficial sites that are also great resources either. I am impressed with the recent way the Church has embraced the digital age and leveraged the internet as a tool to build the Kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Others' Shoes
I brought a couple pair of old dad shoes, but its others' that have left lasting impressions on me here. “ Hal, when you meet someone...
-
It’s certainly not good - but maybe for my standards. I painted Christi’s nails during the 7th day of her hospitals stay. That’s about the t...
-
Mom would say it while guiding Christi’s hand to smack the bed. Christi would laugh. “Mom gets it. She sees me.” It’s hard to honestly. Ima...
-
It was easy to cheer for the other guy. That's kind of hard for me to say regarding anybody on Penn State's wrestling roster ever. A...
No comments:
Post a Comment