Thursday, September 2, 2010
I'm a note taker
It got started in college really, and then reinforced on the mission I served in Germany - I take notes. It doesn't even really matter if I go over them again or not in many cases -- writing helps me learn. I believe that much of what I think in a moment in time is not mine to keep until I act on it. Writing is one way I can do that. God is a great and constant teacher, and I aspire to be his careful student.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Others' Shoes
I brought a couple pair of old dad shoes, but its others' that have left lasting impressions on me here. “ Hal, when you meet someone...
-
It’s certainly not good - but maybe for my standards. I painted Christi’s nails during the 7th day of her hospitals stay. That’s about the t...
-
Mom would say it while guiding Christi’s hand to smack the bed. Christi would laugh. “Mom gets it. She sees me.” It’s hard to honestly. Ima...
-
It was easy to cheer for the other guy. That's kind of hard for me to say regarding anybody on Penn State's wrestling roster ever. A...
No comments:
Post a Comment